ALS sucks. This a non debatable indisputable truth, yes ALS does suck. I could easily compose a Top 100 or even 500 list of reasons why ALS sucks, but why bother. In the immortal words of Bret Micheal's "every rose has its thorn" so I figure it is likely that my thorn could have a rose. So without further delay, here is Kevin's Top Ten Reasons ALS Does NOT Suck
10. You always get a good parking space.
9. You never have to do the dishes, clean out the gutters or change a flat tire.
8. No working late or night shifts or weekends or holidays or piles of paperwork.
7. You don't have to worry about all the treadmills being taken or pulling a muscle working out.
6. All the pretty girls want to take their picture with you, sometimes they even steal a kiss.
4. Nap time and sleeping in are not just allowed but encouraged
3. You get to meet the most amazing people - other PALS and CALS
2. Underwear is optional, heck pants are even optional with a good lap blanket.
1. Ice cream! As much as you want as long as you can find someone to feed it to you. ICE CREAM!
So there you have it, my personal walk down the sunny side of the street. You may have some suggestions of your own, and I would love to hear them; but remember: ALSucks!