Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Training the Dragon

While many things haven't changed much in the past 70 years for ALS patients, one thing we do have is the benefit of the advances in technology. You might remember me mentioning a few weeks ago how difficult it was getting to type this blog post. Today I am using a program that allows me to speak and the computer automatically translates it to text; it's called Dragon speak. The more I use it the more accurate it becomes at recognizing and correctly translating what I'm saying, they call this training the Dragon. So today for entertainment purposes only I will not make any more corrections to the translation let's see how it goes.

Let's cover a variety of topics -- first of all, tropical storm lease was a bit of a disappointment for us here at Acadiana. Predictions of rainfall approaching 24 to 26 inches and wins into the 60 mph range didn't come true. We did get some much-needed rainfall but no flooding, and no wind damage just a few small limbs off the contrary. The best part is that this week we have absolutely gorgeous weather, I spent an hour outside this afternoon soaking up some much-needed sunshine and enjoying the cool breeze.


Football seasons here again and that means it's time for the fantasy football draft . we had a great turnout on Sunday and are looking forward to a fun filled trash Talkin great season . Cap'n Crunch is a little weak at the quarterback position flimflam stacked at wide receiver and running back , ready to take the crown back.

.Speaking of football season.,. here are m. fearless prediction. for the 2011 season. --.AFC. East. patriots. 12 and four.,. Nort. Steelers. 13 and three.,. Sout. Texans. 10 and six.,. Wes. Chargers. Lebanon five.,. wildcard. jets. Lebanon five.,. raven. 10 and six
NFC East Cowboys Leba Lebanon, North Packers 13 and three West Cardinals nine and seven  south Saints 12 and four , wildcards Eagles 11 and five Falcons 10 and six
Super Bowl  Saints 31 Chargers 27 ( okso I'm a homer )


.upcoming event.--. Monday. September 12. ALS clinic. . Wednesday. September 14. morning TV. to promote. the walk. to defeat. ALS. Saturda. September 24. Laffey at. walked to defeat ALS. Saturday. October 1. Metairie walked to defeat ALS
 well I'm sure this will be an interesting read and I know it will get better as I get used to the program end even though it's a bit tedious right now it is so much easier then typing this all out.may be I should watch the movie again, and I'll get this Dragon in shapein no time .

1 comment: