Thursday, April 7, 2011

PALS & Hip Hop, Who Knew?

One of the most dangerous parts of ALS for my friends and family is that I have way too much free time on my hands which leads to my mind wandering, and they all know that can be dangerous. So today's great revelation is that PALS(patients with ALS) and Hip Hoppers have a lot in common.

I know, right, you never knew this before I brought it up, but now it's perfectly clear. It isn't?  Well, fo shizzle, let me bring some illumination for my homies:

  • We, both PALS and Hip Hoppers, wear a lot of  really baggy loose fitting clothes
  • We both have trouble getting our pants up high enough to cover our butts or bootays
  • We both have really cool rides featuring 24's(really big wheels) and/or hydraulics
  • We both have a lot of bling; PALS with ALS wrist bands, emergency response pendants, pimp canes and hip hoppers with, well, bling
  • Take a picture of us with our hands up and you never know what signs the fingers may flash at you
  • We both bring an entourage, our crew, with us every where we go
  • We're both often involved with experimental drug trials, some are even FDA approved ;0)
  • Let's face it, you don't understand half of what we say
  • We both are overly fond of bidets (really, watch a video, you'll see)
  • And finally, maintaining our lifestyles requires large financial commitments and around the clock attention
So there, my peeps, me and my shorty was chucklin on this earlier so I brought it your way.  I start to think and then I sink, into the paper like I was ink. When I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines, I escape when I finish the rhyme”-Rakim, I Know You Got Soul  Enjoy! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ27AM3RTv8&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin,
    It's good to see you still have your sense of humor. You guys really should get in touch with me about a fund raiser. Call me at 318 368-5595

    Jimmy Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are right, I had no idea. It's good to laugh.

    ReplyDelete